Friday, April 2, 2010

~Summer Showers, Happy Flowers~

Finally I can show you one of my new design sets!
You all know how much I LOVE roses - well, I love rain too. These new embroidery and applique designs brought both of them together in a trio of the prettiest blocks!
Lots of lovely stemstitch, backstitch, chain stitch...and those sweet candy pink fabrics for the umbrellas!!
And of course there are my new Shabby Roses sheltering underneath.
You can use these pretty blocks in so many ways!

This set is now available to purchase for $6 US HERE in my Etsy Shop, or simply click on the button below for an instant Paypal purchase! I will email your pattern set to you within 24 hours of purchase. 




And as an Easter bonus, for the next 4 days only, if you purchase the ~Summer Showers, Happy Flowers~ pattern set I will include this bonus pattern, shown below!
This extra bonus will only be available until Tuesday night!
~~~~~
Thanks for the emails about the Tilda fabric! I have arranged to purchase some from Europe and cannot wait to receive them! 
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Jenny these are fabulously gorgeous.. reminds me of little parosols in a shabby kind of way... so cute...
Hugs Dawn x x

Abby and Stephanie said...

You do pretty so well. Love the roses and umbrellas are always such fun--especially pink and polka dotty.

Vickie said...

love your raindrops so cute ,well done,cheers Vickie

Denysem said...

Good morning!
It was lovely with her hair short!!
I like rain and I like pink, I loved your block!
Hugs

Phyllis said...

Jenny, You never cease to amaze me with your talent. These are so sweet!

Clara said...

Surprising, as usual. They are so cute and you have magic hands. Hugs, Clara.

Annet said...

I normally only read and enjoy your blog and don't leave a comment (sorry!), but this time I want to let you know I used your bookmark pattern. It's such a lovely design! I wrote about it on my blog:
http://fat-quarter.blogspot.com/2010/04/shabby-roses-bookmark.html

Jeannie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! those are so beautiful and adorable!! Thank goodness it's just a click to your shop.hahah..ah.a.a

Allie said...

And she does it again - I agree with Stephanie, you do pretty SO well! I just want to live in Jenny-land!

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Jenny,
Oh, these designs are soooo sweet.
Hugs,
Anna

Elyte said...

Lovely designs Jenny, you continue to inspire. Just wanted to say thanks for organising the Ugly Swap. Jo and I are both very happy with our surprises. Your new hair cut looks great.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Beautiful darling! Absolutely divine!

I'm not doing much pattern-writing am I?!!!

Loves ya!
Vikki xoxo

Lone's Andet Univers said...

Hi Jenny
So glad to able to help you. Im looking forward to sending you the big parcel, and I found some lovely belgian chocolate to go with it.

Big Hugs from
Lone in Denmark

Maggey and Jim said...

Love the rain drops.. Love the whole thing. Your work is amazing..
Maggey

Cath Ü said...

Jenny.. they are gorgeous... I love them...

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü