Friday, October 30, 2009

Only 30 hours left for the sale, and do you feel like a SWAP?

Are you enjoying the ELEFANTZ sale on Etsy?! It has been such a busy shop these last 18 hours! Thank you for shopping with me. :-)
I have been joyfully emailing your designs all over the world - I feel a bit like cyber-Santa, even have some cookies and chocolate milk sitting here at my 'parcel' station to fuel my fingers on this keyboard. So much fun!!
Only 30 more hours till the sale is over....remember all patterns in my Etsy Store just $5 or less right now - and that's a saving of up to $8 on some sets!!
~~~~~

The mail is delivered to our pigeon-hole at the school office every morning, and after I'd done the grocery shopping for the Home Ec Dept I rushed over to see if any goodies had arrived (I'm excitedly waiting for a parcel from my Secret Angel)...well, that parcel was not there, BUT, another one was!
The gorgeous and talented Barb, from Barb's Creations, had sent me one of her beautiful journal covers!

Isn't it scrummy!!?? It holds an A5 sketch pad, perfect to keep by my bed for those midnight design ideas!
The stitchery is Barb's very own design and I LOVE it!!
I *think* she may just share it with you if you pop over to her blog and ask nicely....
Thank you darling Barb!! {{{hugs}}}

~~~~~

Now - are you finding all those swaps you've signed up for are keeping your stitching fingers working overtime??
How about a Swap where you don't have to stitch a single thing?
A Swap that is small, can be posted cheaply, and will add something new to your stash?

Well, Vicki and I are hosting it!

This is the "Very Quick Christmas Fabric, Buttons and Trim" Swap!

All you have to send are these:

*TWO fat quarters of Christmas themed 100% cotton quilting quality fabric,
*TWO Christmas buttons OR sew-on decorations,
*and ONE METRE (yard) of Christmassey ribbon or trim!

If you'd like to participate email Vicki or I with your details BEFORE Friday 6th November. As I said, this is a quick Swap...7 days to sign up!
Once we have your names we will email you your partner's details - then you have just 7 days to post your little package!!

Yes, 7 days to sign up, then 7 days to post. There is no stitching involved so this will be a quick Swap to do before Christmas. :-)

To email me simply click on the sidebar for my profile - my email address is on that page.

Hugs,
Jenny
xxx

6 comments:

Mistea said...

Lucky you to get something made by the very talented Barb. Must go by and beg her for the pattern so I can make me one too!

Jane said...

Lovely journal cover such a sweet gift, lucky Jenny. Hugs xxx

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi sweet cheeks!

Barb is such a darling and her design is so happy and pretty, I love it too! I really love those fabrics you've posted pics of too, so bright and funky!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs! Hugs!
Vikki xoxo

Allie said...

Oh Jenny what a darling journal cover - how sweet is that!!! What a lovely thing for her to do.

Not sure I can fit in another swap...we shall see!

Micki said...

I agree....your journal cover is wonderful! I can't fit in another swap, but it is a cute idea!
Micki

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely stitched gifts......